“You have certain friendships that you know are gonna, like, be there outside of this company. But a lot of the times, it’s just like, people are friends of yours as you’re there, but as soon as you left—if you ever leave—they never speak to you.” – Paige
This is goat’s house! Take some time out of your day to get away with UFC Hall of Famer Ronda Rousey and retired WWE Superstar Paige, the Superstars who walk with goats, on Browsey Acres in this RondaRousey.com exclusive conversation.
During their walk with goats—their goat walk, if you will—Ronda and Paige touched on everything:
- Suplexing goats (not to be confused with “Suplexing GOATs”)
- Working out, staying healthy, and body image issues in athletics and professional wrestling
- Planning and investing for the future
- Knowing their fellow Superstars by their real names vs. only knowing them by their character names
- Separating the real-life person and the wrestling character
- How just being at home can be a vacation
- Throwing up on a very hot day
Surely you’ve seen interviews with plenty of WWE Superstars and before, but you’ve never seen one like this. At least, you’ve never seen one with goats. Until now.