You’ve seen Steve-O take a tour of Browsey Acres. You’ve seen Steve-O mediate Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne’s marriage. You’ve seen Steve-O go on a Browsey Acres GOAT Walk with Ronda Rousey. And you’ve also seen Steve-O get a crash course in judo from Ronda Rousey. Really, you’ve seen a lot of Steve-O on RondaRousey.com.
Now, it’s time for the roles to reverse and for Ronda Rousey to come over to Steve-O’s world. (Virtually speaking, of course.) Ronda guested on the latest episode of Steve-O’s Wild Ride! podcast, and well… They had a lot to talk about:
- Ronda’s sustainable approach to living and being a prepper for years.
- Ronda’s official YouTube channel… which you’ve totally subscribed to, right?
- The art (and damn numbers game) of breaking arms.
- Entering the world of WWE, as a fan and then as a performer, as well as navigating the “unspoken rules” and etiquette of the business.
- Female fighters… and their menstrual cycles.
- The longterm effects of combat sports.
- Um, some things that led to Ronda tweeting…
You can check out the episode below:
“Ronda Rousey isn’t just a complete badass and mainstream superstar, she’s genuinely one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I’ve met. I can’t even tell you what an honor it is to have had her do this, and it’s an even greater honor to call her a friend. Thank you, Ronda!!!”Steve-O’s description of this episode of Wild Ride!
You can also listen to Wild Ride! in audio form, available on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get all of your podcasts.
While you’re here, check out Ronda’s Spring Cleaning Q&A from this April 1. Why the mention of the date? No reason.