If you remember the movie trailer Ronda Rousey dropped back in 2019—TABLES—then you already know that she and D-Von Dudley are good pals. So it’s no surprise that Ronda made a guest appearance on the most recent episode of Table Talk, a podcast co-hosted by the WWE Hall of Famer.
“I got to meet you outside of a wrestling ring and got to talk with you and chat with you, spend time with you. Believe me when I say it: You’re not just a fighter. You’re more than a fighter. You’re a great friend and the knowledge that you have and helping out and giving advice to people? Tremendous.”– D-Von Dudley, Table Talk
D-Von and Ronda get into everything on this podcast, from their friendship (and whether or not TABLES 2 will happen) to:
- How Ronda found the motivation to make her MMA dreams come true post-Judo.
- Why Ronda’s mom is the OG “Baddest Woman on the Planet.”
- The anxiety of MMA fights versus the low stress of WWE matches.
- Ronda’s many injuries—from the mat to the set of Fox’s 9-1-1.
- Ronda in-ring chemistry with Nattie Neidhart and Nia Jax
- Ronda’s new business venture with her husband, Travis Browne: selling Fullblood Wagyu at Browsey Acres. To learn more, check out BrowseyAcres.com.
- You know, the big question: When will Ronda come back to WWE?
You can listen to Table Talk on WrestlingAudio.com or watch the episode here:
Want more real talk with Ronda and D-Von? Go back and check out the GOAT Walk: