“I got my ass beat. … I got beat up, I got stretched, I got everything. But I got taught. And I think that was the most important thing.” – D-Von Dudley
Oh my goat brother, testify! Take some time out of your day to get away with UFC Hall of Famer Ronda Rousey and WWE Hall of Famer D-Von Dudley, the Superstars who walk with goats, on Browsey Acres in this RondaRousey.com exclusive conversation.
During their walk with goats—their goat walk, if you will—Ronda and D-Von touched on everything:
- Making the time for comfort and relaxation
- How to balance this business and your personal life (spoiler alert: it’s a work in progress)
- D-Von’s upbringing in Brooklyn, NY and how he came to fall in love with professional wrestling
- His choice to train in professional wrestling under Johnny Rodz for five years
- ECW (ECW! ECW!)
- What it’s like for D-Von to train his kids at Team 3D Academy in Kissimmee, FL
Surely you’ve seen interviews with plenty of WWE Superstars and before, but you’ve never seen one like this. At least, you’ve never seen one with goats. Until now.