“It’s all I ever wanted. I was so stoked. … And it was, like, overnight.” – Steve-O
That’s right, it’s time for another walk and talk featuring the goats of Browsey Acres. And this time around, the goats are walking with the latest special guest to stop by Browsey Acres, Steve-O. You’ve probably already seen him on his tour of Browsey Acres or mediating a marital dispute between Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne, but this is the raw stuff.
As Steve-O even mentions in this video, we’re coming up on 20 years since MTV’s Jackass first premiered (October 1, 2000). So the guy’s feeling pretty introspective. (And Ronda was a pretty big fan of the show, so of course they talked about it.)
During their walk with goats—their goat walk, if you will—Ronda and Steve-O touched on everything:
- Fame and the evolution of that fame, especially due to the technological changing of the times (Peak TV, smartphones, social media)
- Steve-O’s experiences growing up in five different countries
- The general badassery of “Judo” Gene
- Different types of chokes, which honestly ends up segueing into the craziest thing Steve-O’s ever done
- Steve-O’s nearly 12 years of sobriety
And this is only just the beginning. Literally. It is part one, after all.